Unique Epigram of the Day
November 17, 2008 in Personal Reflection
- divorce ogden ogden divorce divorce lawyer ogden divorce ogden on Insight into TeacherInsight
- derma wand on Hard Questions Are the Best Questions
- stockpair binary options broker on Insight into TeacherInsight
- ISABELLALUCIAESTEVEZ (@MADONNAPEACE) on Naked Under All Those Clothes
- gay porn on I’ve Never Seen a Fat Japanese Person
Every day, we experience a thousand moments, each of those moments setting in motion a thousand slightly different possibilities in the future. When we make these choices, we are thrust toward another day's crossroads, where we have another thousand choices.
Given the infinite number of choices we make in a lifetime, why do we choose so many of the same routes and make just as many of the same mistakes as our parents and grandparents?
I plan to learn from their mistakes. Let's see how far I get.
- 104,239 hits